Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Monday, August 18, 2008

    Because D. D. Scott Says So (Sweet Man's Say-So)

    What a journey. It started as colleagues and has progressed to soul mates. It happened when, well, I'm not sure. I'm just glad it did.

    Now, I'm part of her business, D.D. Scott. Romance writer. Sexy, sassy, smart. That pretty much sums her up. D.D. is the kindest, most loving and thoughtful person I have ever met. Her stories are from her heart. It doesn't make sense. I'm waiting for the horns to grow out of her head. :)

    We have a great business arrangement. She's the brains (yea, I know, guys) and I am the one with common sense. I have my work cut out for me.

    Well, the journey continues. The readers will be a big part of it.

     


     

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home