Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Friday, February 11, 2011

    BUCKLES ME BABY Is Here!!!

    Happy Valentine's Day, D. D. Scott-ville!!!

    I'm celebrating this fabulous holiday with the release of Book Three in my Bootscootin' Books Series - BUCKLES ME BABY!!!

    It's finally here and ready for you to enjoy!!!



    BUCKLES ME BABY (for Kindle)

    BUCKLES ME BABY (at Smashwords for your nook, Sony, Kobo, and iPad Ereaders too)

    Here's the scoop:

    BUCKLES ME BABY - book three in the bestselling series The Bootscootin’ Books - is a double the fun...and more than double the trouble romantic comedy. It’s Chick Lit, Gone-Country. Think paparazzi-hell and Ponzi-scheme fall-out meet home-shopping and Babies “R” Us.

    Manhattan-raised, marketing and promotion impresario Audrey Holtz has taken her friend’s belt buckles from Music City boutique favorites to home shopping channel wait-list-only items. But she’s traded in her high-power stilettos for Sketchers ‘cause her feet are swollen and killing her. Pregnancy is a bitch, especially when you’ve assumed a false identity to dodge paparazzi on account of your Madoff-style, Ponzi-scheming parents.

    Nashville TN homebuilder Damian Baker is screwed and not in the construction sense of the word. Who would have thought the first room he’d be designing and building for his dream home would be a nursery...for his and Audrey’s twins? But he’s hell-bent on providing well for and protecting the woman he loves plus the children he can’t wait to meet.

    Audrey and Damian may not be able to hide from the camera lenses, the baby blues, and belt buckle mania, although they can hide behind their love. But is their love strong enough to deflect the blinding glare of the spotlight?


    And here's why I chose to release this fabulously fun book on Valentine's Day...

    BUCKLES ME BABY is my tribute to my real-life hero, my beloved DH. Who would sooo be right with Damian, riding his beloved John Deere in a blizzard, if he was told we were pregnant. LOL!!! But again, just like Damian, my DH would turn out to be the most amazing partner and best Dad around. My DH "gets" what unconditional love is and will always be there for me, regardless of the bumps - or baby bumps - along our life's road.

    So this one's for you, Sweet Man, and for all my fabulous readers too...who I sooo hope can find the John Deere, blizzard ridin' partner of his or her dreams.

    But, if you don't have that real-life hero or heroine yet, no worries! I never thought I would either. In fact, I'd completely given up, and pretty much used to loathe the big V-Day gig. But it was books like these that kept me goin' 'til it was my turn for real, unconditional love.


    Sexy Sassy Smart Happy Reading and Happy Valentine's Day Wishes --- D. D. Scott


    P.S. And if you're new to my Bootscootin' Books Series, here are some fabulous tidbits from a few of my beyond fabulous readers:

    Praise for BOOTSCOOTIN’ BLAHNIKS:

    “What a light, fun read with lots of laughs...and love. Roxy Rae and Zayne have danced right onto my (cyber) keeper shelf. I’m looking forward to reading more from the very talented D. D. Scott.” --- Heather Webber, author of The Lucy Valentine Novels

    “I love this book. The tone, setting, the quirky characters and the witty and sexy repartee made this a rip-roaring, laugh-a-minute, entertaining and sexy read.” --- D. Love “voracious reader”

    Praise for STOMPIN’ ON STETSONS:

    “D. D. Scott knows how to deliver a rockin’ good time! Book two in the Bootscootin’ books delivers more good fun, sassy characters, a pick-up truck full of laughs, and the promise of more to come as the series continues.” --- Misa Ramirez, author of The Lola Cruz Mysteries

    “D. D. Scott delivered another great story about family and love...I’m so happy to see the same characters from her Bootscootin’ Blahniks revisited here. Her characters are getting more fun and quirky…I can’t wait to read more from D. D.” --- Tonya Kappes, author of CARPE BEAD ‘EM


    ***Average Amazon Customer Review = 5 Stars***

    Labels: , ,

     


     

    4 Comments:
    Blogger Dru said...

    Yay! Heading over to Amazon. I have library books due this week, so after I'm done, Buckles Me Baby is next.

    Done, bought it. Can't wait.

    Well, maybe I'll sneak in read in.

    February 12, 2011 at 5:17 AM  
    Blogger jaw said...

    Congratulations on your latest "creation!" I've already downloaded it to my Kindle for PC, so I'm ready for an exciting, fun read!!!

    February 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi, Dru!

    Thanks sooo very much for all your fabulous Bootscootin' Books support!

    I luuuvvv BUCKLES ME BABY, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

    I just can't get away from all my Bootscootin' Books' characters...they seem like part of my family!

    And I'm sooo happy to take them with me to the new RomCom-Cozy world of my Cozy "Cash" Mysteries.

    Hugs and Smiles --- D. D.

    February 15, 2011 at 3:53 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh thank you, Jaw!

    I just know you'll fall-in-love with the Bootscootin' Books' characters all over again in Book Three of the series BUCKLES ME BABY.

    Thanks sooo much for your support.

    Sexy Sassy Smart Happy Reading Wishes --- D. D.

    P.S. And I know you'll luuuvvv the Vegas Element in this book too!

    February 15, 2011 at 3:55 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home