Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Sunday, April 11, 2010

    New Mini Blog Bit Of Muse Therapy!

    Happy Weekend, All!!!

    Sooo excited that Spring is here! I gave my muses a little work/play-time in our yard yesterday, and they're beyond happy campers now!

    Just a quick note to let you all know there's now a new Mini Blog Bit of Muse Therapy posted at http://www.savvyauthors.com/blog/index.cfm

    Stop on by to Meet-and-Greet Your Muses with a game of Name That Muse!

    Fun stuff for both you and your muses too!

    Sexy Sassy Smart Muse Therapy Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    P.S. I'll be back in a day or two with some terrific writing career tips I picked-up from big-time authors Karen Rose, Dianna Love and Traci Hall. I met these fantastic gals last month while debuting my Muse Therapy Live Workshops in Pensacola Beach FL at GCCRWA's Silken Sands Conference! And wow do they know how to get 'er done!

    Labels:

     


     

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home