Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Tuesday, October 12, 2010

    Behind & Beyond My Books: How MUSE THERAPY Went From Online Classes & Live Workshops to a Book Too!!!

    MUSE THERAPY Launch-Month Mayhem (Day 12):


    Good Morning, Creative Divas and Dans!

    Can you believe the fabulous list of authors who helped make my MUSE THERAPY: UNLEASHING YOUR INNER SYBIL book a reality?!

    If you missed the list, see my blog post from yesterday...

    Then do the Snoopy Happy Dance with me!!! 'Cause that Romance Genre Superstar List is sooo worthy of a spin around the dance floor!!!






    Believe you me, I was shocked to garner attention from such writing greats!

    I conceived MUSE THERAPY: UNLEASHING YOUR INNER SYBIL as an online class that I’d be lucky to attract interest in since, at that time, I was still unpublished.

    But I went for the gusto and debuted the idea at RWA’s National Conference in Washington D.C. in July 2009 to beyond gigantic kudos.

    I then booked seventeen online classes and live workshops within the next sixty days (including being asked to provide “therapy” for the 2010 RT Convention in Columbus Ohio).

    Muses were evidently hurting all over the globe...





    And I’d realized the awesome reach of my approach. I’d created a huge hit for writers to heal their partners on the page!


    And wow was I completely humbled when Muse Therapy class participants continued to beg me to write a companion book.

    Even though I had no clue what the Hell I was doing (just ask my agent), I soon set out on that Yellow Brick Road to Non-Fiction Publishing Oz.

    All I had to do, like I’ll show you to do, was rein in my creative divas.

    And come this Friday - October 15th - you can read the results when MUSE THERAPY: UNLEASHING YOUR INNER SYBIL is released for E-readers, smart phones, PCs and laptops the world over!!!




    So pick out your comfy-est chair...'cause you're about to spend quality time there learning how to pamper your muses all the way to your own Publishing Oz.

    Here's my favorite chair...





    So what will you need - along with your comfy chair and a copy of MUSE THERAPY - to begin you and your muses' journey along your very own Yellow Brick Road to Publishing Oz?

    I'll give you the scoop on that tomorrow...

    Sexy Sassy Smart MUSE THERAPY Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: , , ,

     


     

    1 Comments:
    Blogger jaw said...

    Your second book is about to come alive!! Congratulations! I'll be reading it ASAP!

    October 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home