Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
<< Back Home
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Bitchy Sign ala Maxine & The Stealing Christmas Game
Happy Weekend, D. D. Scott-ville!
How 'bout a little Bitchy Sign Fest with one of my very favorite Crabby Pants Divas - Maxine?
This little Maxine gem should get us off on the right path as I teach you one of my favorite Christmas Games - The Stealing Christmas Game!
First the cartoon...to get ya in the mood...
There a ton more of these holiday-themed Maxines at http://www.hallmark.com/online/maxine/
And now for The Stealing Christmas Game! Here's how it works:
***Note: You must have a family that's not a bunch of prim and proper, nicety-nice people. If ya got that kinda clan, the game ain't gonna work. You've gotta be blessed with several real witches and jerks to share this kinda luuuvvv. LOL!!!
Okay...so here's how to play:
1. Each person invited to your family Christmas festivities should bring a wrapped gift (either from their basement Maxine-style or in the $10 - $15 range or whatever dollar amount y'all choose) without a name on it.
2. Put the gifts under your tree.
3. Make slips of paper with the number of people you have and have each person draw a number from your favorite hat or bowl
4. The person drawing the #1 will rule this game. So whoever has #1, gets to go both first and last in this game, and soon you'll see why.
5. #1 person picks his or her choice of gift from under the tree, un-wraps it for all to see then sits like a nervous twit and waits for #2 to rear his or her nasty head.
6. #2 can either "Steal" #1's gift or choose to pick one of the other gifts under the tree...keeping in mind he or she must make the decision before picking a gift from under the tree and un-wrapping it. So, to get this straight...#2 either Steals #1's gift first and passes on his or shot under the tree of additional gifts OR lets #1 keep his or her gift and goes for any other package they want under the tree. Then #2, like #1, un-wraps the gift for all to see (if they've gone back under the tree).
7. #3 can then "Steal" #1 or #2's gift or let 'em both keep their gifts and take their shot under the tree...again, un-wrapping the gem if it came from under the tree
8. Get it so far?! See why this won't work if you're family is too damn nice?! LOL!!!
9. Now this goes on until the last gift is taken from under the tree.
10. And here's why you sooo want to be #1...'cause when you're all done, #1 can "steal" any gift they want from anyone else since he or she was the poor sucker who had to go first!!!
How fun is this game?!
And here are a couple of tips from my family to yours:
A. Starbucks Cards make for great thieve-worthy gifts
B. Buy something you won't mind keeping for yourself and hope you get a chance to steal it back!!!
Happy Holidays from my family to yours!!!
Sexy Sassy Smart Stealing Christmas Wishes --- D. D. Scott
Labels: Being a Gutsy Girl, Bitchy Signs, Donkey Butts and Witches
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Official Web Site of Romance Novelist D. D. Scott...it's all
about Sexy, Sassy, Smart, Career-Driven Women and the men who complete them.
D.D. Scott | The
Books | Sexy, Sassy, Smart Stuff | Where's
D.D. Scott | Contact D.D.
Writers, Wallflowers and Wet Blankets | D.D.'s
Weblog | FAQs | Fan
Club/Mailing List | Contest | Home
Copyright © 2008 by D.D. Scott. All rights reserved.