Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Tuesday, February 15, 2011

    The D. D. Diaries: Every Book Begins Way Before Page One

    Happy Tuesday, D. D. Scott-ville, and welcome to my D. D. Diaries inaugural post!

    What are The D. D. Diaries?

    They're going to be a series of posts on "making a RomCom-Cozy come to life on my pages".

    As you know, with the release this past weekend of Book Three in my Bootscootin' Books - BUCKLES ME BABY, my muses have reeled me into a new twist on my Romantic Comedy Writing Adventure.

    Yep. My muses are goin' cozy...as in Cozy Mysteries cozy.

    Or...as I like to call my new genre mash-up...RomCom-Cozies...a whole bunch of Romantic Comedy, and a bit of Cozy Mystery too, thrown into each new book!

    Talk about tons of fun to be had!!!

    In my D. D. Diaries, I'm giving you the inside scoop on how I make each of my books come alive on my pages.

    And to begin with...for me, and my D. D. Scott books...every book begins with "everything on my table"...as in, all my research and Hobby Lobby images, smack dab in the middle of my kitchen table.

    Gorilla Glue included, with the cap off and ready to rock and sniff...just kidding on the sniffing glue thing...sort of. LOL!

    So anyhoo...here's THUG GUARD - Book One in my new Cozy "Cash" Mysteries - with "everything on my table".



    THUG GUARD will release on or about May 16th of this year!!!

    Time to take everything off my table and get to writing!

    Sexy Sassy Smart The D. D. Diaries Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: , , ,

     


     

    4 Comments:
    Blogger Tonya Kappes said...

    I love all your muse/vision board items, especially the eiffel tower! I did this last week to get me through my final push of NTYDBB and LBJ! I can't wait to see cozy mystery d.d scott style!

    February 15, 2011 at 3:45 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm sooo tickled, Tonya, that the collaging helped you thru your final pushes for NTYDBB and LNJ!

    And I am just having a blast with these RomCom-Cozies, D. D. Scott-style.

    Sexy Sassy Smart Muse Vision Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    February 15, 2011 at 3:50 AM  
    Blogger Dru said...

    I love how you make up words to suit your muses. I'm reading Buckles Me Baby and I'm loving it.

    February 15, 2011 at 5:07 AM  
    Blogger jaw said...

    Your collage sounds so cool! I think it would be a great visionary aid for your book writing process!

    February 15, 2011 at 5:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home