Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Friday, July 9, 2010

    Need a Neurotic Rejection Happy Hour Fix?

    TGIF, All!

    Need a reason to kick-off your Happy Hour a wee bit earlier than usual? Take a look at the beyond horrid (but still LOL) rejection anecdotes I posted today on my Savvy Author Guest Blog!

    http://www.savvyauthors.com/vb/content.php?380-WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN-I-M-NEUROTIC-NO-I-M-NOT-WELL-NOT-EXACTLY-BUT-OKAY-THERE-ARE-TIMES-WHEN-LIKE-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-THAT-ANYWAY-I-WAS-THINKING-THAT-MY-JEEP-IS-RED

    Then drink-up, My Friends!!! Sending cyber toasts your way right now...

    Sexy Sassy Smart No-Wonder-We're-Neurotic-Writers Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels:

     


     

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home