Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Monday, August 9, 2010

    BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS Book Cover Sneak Peek!!!

    Happy Monday, All!!!

    It's my debut release week, and boy do I have some fabulous fun coming your way along with my launch title BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS which will be available within the next few days on both Amazon's Kindle and Smashwords!!!

    Sooo...to tide you over...how 'bout this hunk of a tease to kick-off our week?!!!



    That's it...ohhh yeahhh!!! My debut release's BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS Book Cover, featuring the wayyy-too-terrific, international cover model Jimmy Thomas!!!

    I just can't say enough great things about working with Jimmy...on the cover image, people...not otherwise...although, he does have a fabulous personality and brains to-go-with-it underneath all those huge muscles. Who knew they made 'em that way?!!!

    Anyhoo...I met Jimmy at RT10 in April. A couple months later, I explained to him exactly what I needed his image to "show" about my BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS hero and heroine Zayne and Roxy. And wow did he and his gorgeous model and crew nail it big-time!!!

    My beloved Zayne's body language is sayin':


    "Yeah, I'm totally into you and luuuv dancin' with you...you are sooo mine, Roxy Rae"...

    To which, my Roxy's sayin':

    "Wait a minute, Cowboy. Back-off a bit - not so fast, Big Boy"...


    Thanks, Jimmy! For more of Jimmy's wayyy wonderful work (he's done something like 440 romance covers), see his websites at www.JimmyThomas.com and www.RomanceNovelCovers.com .

    Now the cover magic didn't stop with Jimmy and his shoot crew. My super terrific web designer and graphic artist Shelley of www.WebCraftersDesign.com then took Jimmy's hotter-than-hot image and turned it into my BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS cover.

    She added everything else you see on the image, including the sexy sassy smart stiletto you see kickin' my name into high gear and the terrific tomatoes, teaser and title giving you tiny little hints as to what you can expect from my book!

    Check out Shelley's WebCrafters site too! Her portfolio is also just-beyond amazing!!!

    Talk about talent!!! Jimmy and crew and Shelley and company make my books jump-off the page and screen right from the start!!!

    I'm such a lucky author to have such brilliant artists on my team!!!

    Sexy Sassy Smart BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    P.S. Can't wait to see your comments regarding this cover!!!

    P.S.S. I'll be back soon with the inside scoop on how a manuscript becomes an E-Book...and, at that time, introduce another beyond brilliant member of my D. D. Scott Team...Rob Siders of www.52novels.com

     


     

    2 Comments:
    Blogger jaw said...

    Hi D.D., How exciting is that!!! Wow! I can't wait to download your new book on my Kindle & start reading it! It sounds terrific! You must be beyond excited! Congratulations!!!

    August 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks sooo very much, jaw!!!

    I just luuuvvv hearing from all of you!!!

    And I'm excited to download it too!!! LOL!!!

    I'll be posting the link anyday now...as soon as Kindle and Smashwords let me know it's up and ready to download!!!

    Sexy Sassy Smart BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    August 9, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home