Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Monday, October 25, 2010

    E-Book Country: Kindle Nation Daily, Stephen Windwalker & D. D. Scott

    Now this is one beyond fabulous Monday in D. D. Scott-ville!

    I've got some amazing news!!!

    Yesterday, I had the one-of-a-kind opportunity to speak with the Go-To-Kindle-Guy himself...yes...as in Stephen Windwalker, the Editor of Kindle Nation Daily!!!

    http://kindlehomepage.blogspot.com/




    I know...I think I'm still in a delicious shock!!!

    Anyhoo...here's the scoop...

    My goal is to do for the Romance & Cozy Mystery Genre what JA Konrath has done for the Thriller Genre!

    Why?

    Because I'm tired of seeing my author friends and myself included screwed-over by Traditional Pubs when it comes to our E-Book rights and royalties.

    So how did I connect with the super-cool Stephen Windwalker? And what does that connection mean for D. D. Scott-ville?

    Well...I'll fill you in on my journey to Stephen...

    I've followed JA Konrath's fabulous blog for awhile now. And I'm lucky. Very Very Lucky to have found such an incredible, factual source of publishing's "real numbers" - real in regards to sales, royalties, advances, marketing dollars, etc.

    If you're not following JA Konrath, you should be...that is, if you want to begin treating your writing-for-publication career as a business then make the super smart and sound, but tough, business-sense decisions to begin to making a living, and possibly a beyond wonderful living, as a full-time writer.

    Here's the link to Joe's (JA's first name is Joe) blog:

    http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/

    Joe constantly refers to Stephen Windwalker of the fabulous Kindle Nation Daily as the Go-To-Guy on All-Things-Kindle.

    Kindle Nation Daily is a blog as well as a virtual newspaper of sorts regarding All-Things-Kindle that is "pushed" on a subscription basis - for only .99/month - to Kindle owners plus also available in a free, online version too.

    Stephen has also become my Go-To-Guy on what fabulous new books are available on Kindle. And, he's the King when it comes to helping authors find an audience on Kindle!!!

    What an honor it is to announce that Stephen and I are working on partnering for some MUSE THERAPY as well as Romance Genre and Cozy Mystery Genre adventures!!!

    I can't wait to share more with you in the near future!!!

    In the mean time, buckle up 'cause I'm goin' deep into the heart of E-Book Country - JA Konrath-style - and the figures and stats will shock you into taking back the control of your writing-for-publication career!

    In addition, we'll be exploring some fabulous Techno Tips for all you Techno Dunces out there like me who need all the help we can get...and speaking of which, Stephen has a great tip for you today on working with Page Numbers on Kindle and Kindle Apps...check it out at http://kindlehomepage.blogspot.com/search/label/page%20numbers.


    Sexy Sassy Smart MUSE THERAPY & Kindle Nation Daily Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: , , ,

     


     

    4 Comments:
    Blogger Molly Swoboda said...

    Way to GO! This endeavor sounds superb, and I support you 100%.

    October 25, 2010 at 6:12 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks sooo very much, Molly!

    I'm a tellin' ya...this partnership w/Stephen and Kindle Nation is going to rock the romance, cozy mystery and writing-for-publication worlds!

    Just like meeting you and partnering with you has brought nothing but fabulous opportunities!!!

    Sexy Sassy Smart Thanks For All The Hugs & Support Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    October 25, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
    Blogger Tonya Kappes said...

    Very cool D.D!! I can't wait.

    October 25, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
    Blogger jaw said...

    Congrats on your new adventure with Stephen & Kindle Nation! What an exciting adventure it should be!!

    October 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home