Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Thursday, March 31, 2011

    Memetastic Results and Muse Therapy

    Happy Thursday, D. D. Scott-ville!

    Sooo...no longer shall I make you wait to see which of my Memetastic Award "5 Things About Me" is actually a for-real Truth...

    For those of you who guessed Number...

    2. I've met and worked with, plus arranged for a doctor to see - because one of them had an awful case of the flu - one of my fave all-time musical duos Air Supply. (P.S. Their costumes were quite smelly after being on tour for awhile...but damn, they can still sing the songs just like I used to sing with 'em on my Mr. Microphone.)


    You are right-on!

    And damn, those costumes were really really, very very smelly. I mean seriously, during their performance, they knelt down beside me and sang to me, and I damn near passed-out. I held my breath for so damn long, it 'bout did me in. People thought I was blown away by the opportunity to be serenaded by my Mr. Microphone Muse Faves...but no, I was blown away by the smell of said Mr. Microphone Faves.

    Anyhoo...

    What else gets my Muses in gear...

    One way to find out, is for you (and your muses too) to come along for my MUSE THERAPY Online Classes which start-up again this Friday, April 1st!




    That's right, this April Fool's Day - tomorrow, as a matter of fact - it ain't gonna be your muses foolin' you any longer. It's time you took back the throne of your Muse Kingdoms and learned how to rein in and reign over your creative divas and dans.

    There's still time to sign-up right here from my website http://www.ddscott.com/muse.html !

    For this April Class, we'll not only go through many of the sessions in my MUSE THERAPY: UNLEASHING YOUR INNER SYBIL bestselling book, we'll also touch on Spring Fever and how you can harness all the creative powers of Mother Nature to get your muses dancin' across your pages like nobody's watching...even if there's a strong stench coming from the 80's era-duo serenading you.

    I'm looking forward to meeting you and your muses too "in therapy"...MUSE THERAPY that is!

    Sexy Sassy Smart Memetastic & Muse Therapy Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: , , ,

     


     

    1 Comments:
    Blogger jaw said...

    Your "muse therapy" classes sound quite intriguing! Sounds like a "must do" for want-to-be-authors!

    March 31, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home