Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Thursday, March 3, 2011

    A Bootscootin' Kick-Off on Kindle Boards!

    Happy Thursday, All!

    I've had sooo many readers and fans ask me to come chat with 'em on Amazon's fabulous Kindle Boards...so I'm there, havin' a ball, and inviting y'all to join me!!!




    I've even started a couple Bootscootin' and Muse Therapy Threads:

    The Bootscootin' Books: Romantic Comedies w/a Chick Lit Gone Country Twist

    Muse Therapy: It's All About Reining In and Reigning Over Your Creative Kingdoms


    In addition, check out these fabulous fun threads on my new Cozy "Cash" Mysteries which debut in May with THUG GUARD:


    RomCom-Cozies: A New Genre Mash-Up of Romantic Comedies & Cozy Mysteries

    Cross-Pollination: Getting Sales Mileage Out of Your Characters Across Genres


    So come on over to the Kindle Boards and let's talk Bootscootin' Books and Cozies too...there's no kinda MUSE THERAPY like talkin' books!!!

    Sexy Sassy Smart Kindle Boards Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    P.S. Oh, and check out my WG2E site this Saturday, where I'll give you all the scoop on the best threads I've discovered lately on the Boards.

    Labels: , , ,

     


     

    2 Comments:
    Blogger jaw said...

    The Kindle Boards sound fun! I'm anxious to read your new series-to-be, that you are working on now.

    March 3, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
    Blogger Tonya Kappes said...

    I love the Kindle boards!! I need to post the ones I've found on WG2E! I'm going to visit yours!!

    March 4, 2011 at 5:08 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home