Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Tuesday, February 22, 2011

    The Changing Over of The Collage

    Happy Tuesday, D. D. Scott-ville!

    I'm sooo excited to share with you one of my all-time favorite rituals of my writing process...and that is what I call The Changing Over of The Collage.

    And here's the scoop...

    Last week, I officially took down the collage I created for BUCKLES ME BABY - Book Three of my Bootscootin' Books Series - and started the collage I'll make - as a WIP of my new WIP - THUG GUARD, Book One of my new RomCom-Cozy Series The Cozy "Cash" Mysteries.

    Here's what I've got so far on the new THUG GUARD Collage:



    That's it...that's all I need to jump into the new pages of this new, fabulously fun series!!!

    I've got my Rachel Zoe-inspired heroine Zoey Witherspoon on the board,

    along with her very own, Walker Texas Ranger -

    albeit an international cover model Jimmy Thomas-style Texas Ranger -

    my new hero Roman Bellesconi.


    Oh, and how 'bout the buzz-words I'm using to kick-off the story:


    "...for an instant...surrender...why not"



    Have no idea yet how-all I'll use those words...but they will be central to this uber exciting thrill ride that's to be my Cozy "Cash" Mysteries.

    How fun is all this?!

    For a complete explanation and accompanying collage exercise for you to try to get your muses dancing across your new pages, check out my #1 Amazon Bestselling Book MUSE THERAPY: UNLEASHING YOUR INNER SYBIL .


    MUSE THERAPY CHALLENGE QUESTION: How do you get your new ideas in focus for your next WIP?


    Sexy Sassy Smart Changing Over of The Collage Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: , , , , , ,

     


     

    6 Comments:
    Blogger Tonya Kappes said...

    fun! I love your motto for this book and can't wait to see how you use it.

    February 22, 2011 at 3:55 AM  
    Blogger jaw said...

    It's quite cool how you figure out your writing ideas from a collage! The visuals must get your muses in gear! Your new series to be sounds quite intriguing!

    February 22, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
    Blogger Liz Schulte's Blog said...

    How fun! The collage and buzz words are an awesome idea. I will have to check out Muse Therapy for sure.

    February 27, 2011 at 6:09 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I can't wait to see how I use the motto either, Tonya! LOL!!!

    I may have just figured out a tiny bit of it though...hmmm...

    March 1, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Visuals do indeed get my muses in gear, Jaw! Great way to put it, btw!

    I know my muses and I are intrigued by our Cozy Cash Mystery ideas...in fact, we're arguing over which fun tidbits go into which new book in the series. LOL!!!

    March 1, 2011 at 10:38 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Collage and buzz words are a huge part of my MUSE THERAPY process, Lizzie!

    I can't wait to hear which MUSE THERAPY methods become you and your muses go-to faves!!!

    March 1, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home