Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Thursday, May 26, 2011

    THUG GUARD is Today's Kindle Nation Daily Free Book Alert Sponsor!!!

    Happy Thursday, D. D. Scott-ville!

    I'm thrilled to be back on Kindle Nation Daily with my new release THUG GUARD as today's Free Book Alert Sponsor!!!




    Yesterday, it was the fantabulous Paul Levine and his very first Jake Lassiter book - TO SPEAK FOR THE DEAD - and I luuuvvv Paul Levine...



    and today, it's me and the first book in my new, Cozy Cash Mysteries!!!

    How's that for some supercool company to keep?!

    Kindle Nation Daily, Paul Levine and D. D. Scott!!!


    I've got the entire Lassiter series on my Kindle and can't wait to read 'em! Paul Levine is one of my fave writers!!!

    I'm over the moon to share the week with him on KND!!!

    See y'all on Kindle Nation Daily!!!

    Sexy Sassy Smart The Cozy Cash Mysteries Company We Keep Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    P.S. Rumor has it, THUG GUARD will also be Kindle Nation Daily's Ebook of the Day for Monday's Memorial Day Holiday! Happy Reading this holiday weekend!!!

    Labels: , , , ,

     


     

    2 Comments:
    Blogger jaw said...

    Congrats, D.D.! How cool is that!!! I've already read your latest book, & I LOVED it------can't wait for the next one in this series!

    May 26, 2011 at 4:29 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    You rock, Jaw! Thanks bunches!!!

    June 1, 2011 at 6:45 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home