Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Tuesday, June 28, 2011

    Behind & Beyond My Books: LIP GLOCK and The Amalfi Coast

    Happy Tuesday, D. D. Scott-ville, and welcome to another edition of Behind & Beyond My Books!

    This time, I'm givin' ya the inside scoop on the new setting for my August release - LIP GLOCK - Book Two of my Cozy Cash Mysteries.

    So buckle-up...we're on the way to...

    Positano Italy and its superfab Amalfi Coast

    Check this out:



    How fantabulously beautiful is that?!

    Wouldn't you luuuvvv to be sitting on the balcony of that hotel...with that kinda crazy-wonderful view?!

    Well that's where my Cozy Cash Mystery heroine Zoey Witherspoon and her Secret Bond hero Roman Bellesconi, Prince-of-Many-Names end-up very soon after Page One of their next adventure LIP GLOCK!

    We're talkin' all-things-Positano and The Amalfi Coast, Italian mafia, lemon trees and limoncello, plus gelato and Vespas along with a few, superfab fun surprises (***hint...see my previous post on LIP GLOCK's Swine Element).

    Thanks to comments (and in this case, Amazon 5-Star Reviews) like these from my superfab readers and fans:

    "As soon as I read her first book, "Bootscootin' Blahniks," I put all her books on my Kindle. They have it all ... romance, high fashion, adorable animals, feisty women, gorgeous guys, quirky characters, good food, great dancing .... The ultimate escape without spending a fortune on a vacation." --- Pj Schott


    "...think of Zoey Witherspoon as Jason Bourne - with a good set of French tips and a designer holster for her Glock.
    The difference is, D.D. is a master at making you laugh while both you and Zoey are hanging by your fingernails, over the edge of her latest cliff. Like a lot of the characters in D.D.'s latest book, Thug Guard just plain kills.
    Buy it. Read it. Laugh your hindquarters off. And don't say I didn't warn you." --- Jeff Lee



    I knew I could give y'all another Jason Bourne-esque comedic caper set in the amazing Amalfi Coast of Positano Italy!

    LIP GLOCK will be available in August!!!

    I sooo can't wait to treat you to another Zoey Witherspoon and Roman Bellesconi thrill ride...this time...on Bond-style Vespa Scooters!!!

    Ciao!!!

    Sexy Sassy Smart LIP GLOCK Behind & Beyond My Book Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: , , , , ,

     


     

    2 Comments:
    Blogger jaw said...

    This book sounds SO cool-----can't wait to be able to read it! The location sounds so beautiful!

    June 28, 2011 at 5:03 AM  
    Blogger Talli Roland said...

    Oh, I love the Amalfi coast! The book sounds amazing.

    July 4, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home