Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Wednesday, September 22, 2010

    Muses and Must-See TV

    Happy Hump Day, All!

    So here's "The Situation"...and yes, I've been watching wayyy too much Dancing With The Stars the last two days...












    But it's not just Dancing With The Stars that has me and my muses crankin' out pages with gusto! How 'bout all the rest of the new and fabulous, Fall Must-See TV Line-up?!

    I sooo agree with the wonderfully flamboyant, Italian choreographer and Dancing With The Stars judge Bruno Tonioli who said of The Hoff's not-so-fabulous dancing debut "it was a poop-pourri of insanity". And as The Hoff corrected Bruno, "you mean potpourri"...there is one heckuva potpourri of fabulous new shows to get all of our muses dancing across our pages!!!

    Here's my Must-See TV List (and yes, my DVR is workin' it like a mirrored-ball trophy champ):




    NBC's The Event



    NBC's Chase



    NBC's Undercovers





    NBC's Outlaw


    Yes...it appears NBC is my Go-To Network this Fall...check out these great newbies at http://www.nbc.com/

    But I've also got my ABC (http://abc.go.com/) luvs like Dancing With The Stars of course plus my beyond beloved Castle. TV isn't TV without a bunch of Beckett and Rick Castle...luuuvvv Rick's mother too!



    ABC's Castle

    And as far as CBS (http://www.cbs.com/), well I just can't wait for their $#*! My Dad Says !!! William Shatner is gonna totally blow this character outta the sanity park!!!



    CBS's Shit ($#*!) My Dad Says


    Plus you know I'm not missing a minute of Fox's (http://www.fox.com/) Glee and Human Target! Afterall, I was a Gleek in high school.



    Fox's Glee


    And I mean what chick doesn't want to watch Human Target's Mark Valley aka Chance for an hour a week?!



    Fox's Human Target


    Okay...so that's my new Fall Line-up, Must-See Muse TV List!

    As far as why my muses dance to all these fabulously scripted beats and shows?

    Well...think about the Emmy Season we just passed...and what those fabulous Emmy statues symbolize...

    There's just sooo much comfort in knowing that the writers for all the
    shows we enjoy traveled their own journey through writing-for-publication Hell.
    And they still are...

    Think about the poignant stories they tell when accepting their Emmy's and
    Oscar's. Key-in on the fact that often they'll thank that one person who
    believed in them when no one else did.

    Boy, does that sound familiar, right?

    All we each need to succeed is that one person to believe in our talent.

    But first, we must believe in ourselves and our muses.

    TV (and movies too!) then are ripe for daily/weekly Muse Therapy shots of creative
    diva adrenaline.

    I don't know how many times I sit on my favorite chaise lounge w/a cup of hot
    tea or some nights (no denial here...LOL!) a Black Russian and let my DVR "show
    me the beat" to my muses.

    I'll tune into the shows I listed above and think out-loud to myself 'I can write that' or better yet 'I have a character/story like that...but with this unique twist'. Yesss!!! And obviously bunches of people must like that stuff or think an audience will like it...cause it made it to our screens! LOL!!!


    Sexy Sassy Smart Muse Therapy and Must-See TV Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: ,

     


     

    2 Comments:
    Blogger jaw said...

    Hi D.D., Neat, interesting blog!! I don't watch a lot of TV, but I have begun viewing "Dancing with the Stars." It's a "fun to watch" show! I read for the most of my spare time, including your new book, "Bootscootin' Blahniks," which I loved!!!

    September 22, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi, jaw!

    So who are your favorites so far on Dancing w/the Stars?!

    I'm luuuvvvin' Jennifer Grey, Kurt Warner and Rick Fox!

    "Fun to watch" is the key to all my Must-See TV shows!!!

    And sooo thrilled to hear you loved my BOOTSCOOTIN' BLAHNIKS!

    Sexy Sassy Smart Must-See TV Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    September 22, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home