Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Friday, October 29, 2010

    MUSE THERAPY: Bitchy Sign Friday!

    Ohhh yeahhh! It's here! Another beyond fabulous MUSE THERAPY Bitchy Sign Friday!

    So here's the scoop...

    The next time someone or something makes you sooo damn mad you're seeing stars, go to stars like this to help you put your angst in perspective:




    I've got an entire collection of these priceless, gem-colored stars all over my office, and here's how they got there...

    Several years ago I met the beyond fabulous writing instructor Margie Lawson of http://www.MargieLawson.com .

    After taking several of her online classes as well as participating in two of her live workshops, I learned a fabulous tool for continuing to rein in and reign over my creative divas.

    In her live workshops as well as in the Goody Rooms of all the conferences she attends, Margie gives away these fabulous, little colored stars with beyond wonderful motivational quotes printed on each one.

    For the last couple years, I’ve collected these stars and have them all over my office. Then, when I’m down, down deeper than the bottom rung on my next ladder to success, I hone-in on those puppies and often say the words aloud...almost in mantra form.

    So to kick-off our weekend on the perfect Smart Ass note, I’m sharing my Hemingway Shock-Proof Shit-Detector star to encourage you to always continue to reach for both your personal and career aspirations, despite the shit piling-up in your path.

    For a peek at a few more of my Margie Lawson stars, head-on over to http://chicklitwriters.com/2010/10/20/tude-torial-3/ - It's all in the stars, Baby!!!

    Sexy Sassy Smart Shock-Proof Shit Detector Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: , ,

     


     

    1 Comments:
    Blogger jaw said...

    aAnother cute, "bitchy" sign----I always look forward to what you come up with next!

    October 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home