Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Wednesday, October 27, 2010

    MUSE THERAPY: How To Write Thru Anything...And I Mean Anything!!!

    Good morning, Creative Divas and Dan!

    Happy Hump Day!

    And yesss...some of life's humps are much bigger than other...so Buckle-Up!

    Oh...and also grab your Waffle Iron & Fluffy Heated Towels.

    Why waffle irons & fluffy heated towels...as today's new Muse Arsenal Tools?

    I'll give you the scoop today in my Hump Day Goddess Blog at

    http://thenakedhero.com

    Then I'll shore-up your 'Tude as in Attitude at

    http://chicklitwriters.com/blog/

    Today, I'm showing you - MUSE THERAPY-style - how to write thru anything...and I mean Anything!!!


    Sexy Sassy Smart Write Thru Anything Wishes...Even Life's Rather Big-Ass Dismal Moments --- D. D. Scott

    P.S. My Naked Hero Hump-Day Goddess Blog is up now...The Chick Lit 'Tude-torial usually takes a bit longer to show-up so use that one for your Lunch Break pick-me-up!!! My treats to you and your muses too!!!

    Labels: , , , ,

     


     

    3 Comments:
    Blogger Tonya Kappes said...

    You're so fun!

    October 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
    Blogger jaw said...

    Interesting blog! Happy Halloween to you & your DH.

    October 27, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks bunches, Tonya & jaw!

    There's just something about making people laugh that always makes me feel better too!

    Sexy Sassy Smart LOL Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    October 28, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home