Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Tuesday, July 12, 2011

    Muse Therapy Extra Tip: Life Ain't Always a Beach...So Go Sit On One!

    Happy Tuesday, D. D. Scott-ville!

    It's been awhile since I've treated y'all to a little bit of Muse Therapy...so how 'bout a Muse Therapy Extra Tip?

    For those of you new to D. D. Scott-ville, you can check out all-things-Muse Therapy right here:

    http://www.ddscott.com/muse.html

    For this Muse Therapy Mini-Session, think...

    Life Ain't Always a Beach...So Go Sit On One!!!

    That's right. It never hurts to find a gorgeous spot, then get comfy in your fave beach chair, and just veg...or, in my world, simply watch the boats come in.




    ***Note: U can of course do this the cyber way too - right from your laptop or PC - but if you can get outdoors, even if it's not onto a beach, get out and soak-in some sunshine and Vitamin D and Mother Nature's Magic!***

    If you're a writer, it's sooo easy to get mired down in the business-side muck of writing-for-publication.

    Even though, I've found part of the solution to that by the incredible feeling I get Paying It Forward to other writers on my grog The WG2E - The Writer's Guide to Epublishing, sometimes still...my muses just need a break.

    And if you're not a writer, but rather a superfab reader, you may need a break from life and often find that by escaping into a book, right? And if you happen to be on a beach while reading too?! Well...how darn fantabulous is that?! LOL!

    Sometimes you've just got to bask in whatever it is that soothes your soul.

    For me, that's the beach, where I swear I can feel my chest open-up and my spirit soar with the seagulls.

    I somehow find there, in my parcel of sand, the ability to put my life and career in perspective, then accept my reality and its constant changes, hassles, and advances along with the ebb and flow of the tide.

    Listen to your muses - those voices in your soul - that whisper to you exactly what your body, mind and psyche need to survive and thrive.

    Then find your "beach"...and sit on it!!!

    It's Your Turn, D. D. Scott-ville: Where do you take your muses to help 'em get back into their groove? In other words, how do you escape life's bits of crazy?

    Sexy Sassy Smart Find Your Beach and Sit On It Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels: , , , ,

     


     

    4 Comments:
    Blogger Tamara D Hanson said...

    I find a lot of inspiration hiking or driving. Anywhere I can find some quiet. :)

    July 12, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
    Blogger jaw said...

    I love to read, so I can relax for a bit getting "lost" in a book.

    July 12, 2011 at 5:38 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Great Muse Therapy technique, Tamara..."quiet" times!!!

    Luuuvvv those!!!

    U Go, Girl, and welcome to D. D. Scott-ville and Muse Therapy too!!!

    Cheers!!!

    July 13, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I get lost everywhere I go, Jaw, but in a book is my ultimate fave!!!

    Cheers to getting lost in a great book!!!

    July 13, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home