Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Tuesday, August 2, 2011

    LIP GLOCK's Cover Is Here!!!

    Ohhh yeahhh, D. D. Scott-ville!!!

    Let the Happy Dancin' begin...

    LIP GLOCK's Cover Is Here!!!




    How superfab fantabulous is that?!!!!!!!!

    LIP GLOCK - Book Two in my Cozy Cash Mysteries - releases in just about two weeks, and I just can't wait to share it with you!!!

    Here's the scoop:

    For LIP GLOCK -

    Think Will and Kate gone Bond, James Bond...and the blue-hair version of Charlie's Angels too...Under the Tuscan Sun

    ...where my Cozy Cash, Super-Hot, International Crime-Fighting Couple Roman Bellesconi and Zoey Witherspoon, who are now very Will and Kate gone Bond, James Bond, once again team-up with The Bootscootin' Books' Mom Squad, now the blue-hair version of Charlie's Angels, to recover billions of bunches of hedge fund cozy cash...but this time, all done Under the Tuscan Sun.

    It's a super-sonic speed, action-packin' thrill-ride, full of pot-bellied pigs, hydrofoils, and gelato! Buckle-up, D. D. Scott-ville!!!



    Release Date: On or Around August 15th
    Available At: Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook, Sony, Kobo, iPad & at Smashwords
    Price: 99 Cents

    Nothin' beats treatin' my readers and fans to great books for great prices!!!

    Ciao, Peeps, and see ya in two weeks!!!

    Sexy Sassy Smart LIP GLOCK Wishes --- D. D. Scott


    P.S. Thanks to the superfab Shelley of WebCrafters Design for creating all my wonderfully fun and super-sassy covers!!!

    Labels: , ,

     


     

    12 Comments:
    Blogger Juliana said...

    It looks awesome!
    Congratz DeeDee =)

    August 2, 2011 at 4:11 AM  
    Blogger Linda said...

    COOL! It looks like it's got it all. Can't wait to read it.

    August 2, 2011 at 4:37 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Aw-shucks, Juliana!!!

    Thanks beyond bunches!!!

    I just can't wait to share the story with ya!!!

    Buckle-up, Girlfriend!!!

    LIP GLOCK is one superfab fun thrill-ride, all done under the Tuscan sun!!!

    August 2, 2011 at 5:29 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Good Mornin', Linda!!!

    Thanks sooo very much for stoppin' in D. D. Scott-ville to help me happy dance to my new cover!!!

    I can't wait to treat ya to LIP GLOCK!

    Fasten your seatbelt, and brush-up on your pot-bellied pig and Positano scoop!!!

    August 2, 2011 at 5:30 AM  
    Blogger jaw said...

    Your cover for "Lip Glock" looks SO cool.......can't wait to download the book on my Kindle, so I can start reading!!! Congrats, D.D.!

    August 2, 2011 at 5:41 AM  
    Blogger Tonya Kappes said...

    Very cool!! I'm very excited and LOVE the pig!!

    August 2, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice cover except for one slight niggle. With a title such a Lip Glock, I would expect a Glock-like silhouette. Instead, the gun shown is very obviously a Luger P08:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luger_P08_pistol

    There's a lot of people out there that will recognize the incongruity pretty much immediately.

    August 2, 2011 at 8:47 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks beyond bunches, Jaw!!!

    I just luuuvvv this cover...it could be my all-time fave D. D. Scott one so far...

    I can't wait to treat you to LIP GLOCK either!!!

    August 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Aw-shucks, Tonya, thanks sooo much...and yes, LIP GLOCK's pot-bellied pig is one of my fave new Cozy Cash Mystery characters!!!

    Squeeee!!! I mean Squeaaaaalll!!!

    August 3, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    You are sooo right with your "slight niggle", Doug!!!

    And thanks sooo very much!!!

    I just had my superfab cover designer get me a Glock instead of Luger!!!

    U rock, Doug!!!

    August 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's a beauty.

    August 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks bunches, Pj!!!

    I dooo absolutely adore this beauty of a cover!!!

    Cheers to superfab cover designers who totally "get" you and your books!!!

    August 6, 2011 at 6:52 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home