Follow D.D. on Facebook!

Follow D.D. on Twitter!

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    << Back Home

    Monday, July 27, 2009

    What Happened In DC Is Just Too Darn Wonderful To Stay In DC!

    A fabulous time was had by one and all attendees of RWA's National Conference in D.C. July 15th-18th!

    I did a trip re-cap in my August E-Newsletter...so if you're not signed up for my Mailing List, do so now, and I'll send you a copy of my re-cap.

    Here are a few fun and fantastic photos from the day SweetMan and I took to be tourists:


    "Meet Me At The Elephant"
    Smithsonian Museum of Natural History



    What's A Trip To D.C. Without The Natl Zoo's Pandas?



    Aquarium At The Museum of Natural History
    This Photo Would Make A Great Screen Saver or Desktop Image



    Looking Over My Left Shoulder At Monument Park




    Looking Over My Right Shoulder At Monument Park




    RWA Conference Hotel
    Marriott Wardman Park
    What a Beautiful Hotel and Gardens!


    And now for huge drum rolls all around...here's the Barbie VW...yes, as in Barbie and Ken! An international Barbie convention was wrapping up at the hotel when we arrived. I didn't know such a car existed!!! Fun Stuff!!! Love the D. D. Scott pink and how about that make-up tray and vanity mirror that pops-up out of the trunk?!








    That's all for now!

    Thanks for checking out my little travelogue!!!

    Sexy, Sassy, Smart Wishes --- D. D. Scott

    Labels:

     


     

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     - 

    << Home